Monday, April 04, 2011

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

(g.r.)
One thing I wish I had done in China that I am doing now is to take pictures of some funny or unusual signs. Unfortunately, many of the signs go by too quickly for me to take but here are a few of the humorous ones.

Hopefully this can be seen. It cracked me and the kids up for several days. This picture was in the Frankfurt, Germany airport. It isn't just a Whopper. It DER WHOPPER! I felt like I entered Hogan's Heroes spoof.


Defecation, however, is totally acceptable.
I wish that this sign didn't have to be posted, but sadly, it really did. Lots of, shall we say, watering of the local plants took place. Carl and I saw one wall that could only have been explained as a local pit stop as it was wet for about 18 inches from the wall....for a length of wall about 60 feet. Ugh.


They really should have spent their money more wisely other than putting up completely ignored signage.


That's OK. I'll stay back here.


Ummmmmmm......Huh?


Dang. Not here either? But I really gotta go.


No cigs near kids. Wait a minute. This sign actually makes sense.


Pizza in a cone? Brilliant or disgusting? My jury is still out.

Therefore, God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father.
Phillipians 2:9-11

No comments: