Saturday, October 23, 2010

Clarifying yesterday's title

After I published last night's post about what happened with court, my wife told me she didn't understand what the title had to do with the rest of the posting. The reason for that is what I started to write and what I ended up writing turned out to be two different things.

The initial tone of the posting was going to focus on my trust in God and the knowledge that though he has adopted us as sons and daughters, He has not yet returned to bring us into His home. The idea was that since He hasn't come to get us yet as promised that we need to be patient in this process as well. There are reasons He is keeping us here and there are reasons he is keeping our daughter there. I am OK with that.

What happened last night, however, was that by the time I got to the end of the posting, I was much more in tune with sadness I was feeling than I was in the similarity of the situation to my own life.

To God be the glory.

No comments: